Monday 28 May 2018

Amazon Moto Riddles solve and win Moto G6, Amazon Quiz Answers, Moto G6

Amazon Moto Riddles solve and win Moto G6, Amazon Quiz Answers, Moto G6 अमेज़ॅन मोटो पहेलियों ने मोटो जी 6, अमेज़ॅन क्विज़ उत्तर, मोटो जी 6 को हल और जीत लिया Answers Of Amazon Moto Riddles Quiz 1. I have a shutter, sometimes not just one but two, that works best when you say ‘Cheese’. What am I? Answer:- Camera/Dual Camera 2. I am the ‘classic’ greeting you have probably heard of before, use me as a ringtone or sing it as a song Answer:- Hello Moto 3.The Khaleesi has 3 like me, but I have the power to ‘snap’. Who am I? Answer:- Snapdragon 4. Daft Punk won the Grammy in 2014 for me. But I’m also an essential part of your phone. Who am I? Answer:- RAM 5. I am the newest member in the Moto G family. They say I’m a shutterbug, moviebuff, gamingpro and ‘designed with you in mind’. Who am I? Answer: Moto G6


For Amazon Quiz Answers
subscribe our channel. Deals Finder

Join WhatsApp Broadcast https://goo.gl/Jr75v3

No comments:

Post a Comment